Sign up to improve your performance
Do we use your personal information:
SAMS PERFORMANCE COACHING website is ensuring that your privacy is protected. Mobile Number, we have kept optional and so it is not necessary to give the number. Once the booking is done, the appointment mail is sent from our website to you.
Yes, as your consent for your data is required for any types of our following services:
Cycling Coaching, Yoga, Stretching, Virtual Cycling FTP Test, Cold Tub Therapy, Recovery Boots.
How we collect your data:
We may or we can collect the following personal information or data which can be uniquely identified with you, about you:
- Name, Address, Mobile Number, email, your business or employee type.
- Details of your visits on our website
- Use of any of our resources.
- Any of the information, we may require from you when you report any problem or complaint with us.
- We might be using your photographs or video clips on our website and social media of your cycle ride with your consent as and when basis.
- If you are sending your cycling ride Photographs or videos to us for keeping it on our website or Social Media.
This data is filled in the link of google form given by us. Your data will not be shared with any of the 3rd parties.
By considering this as your consent, we will be sending you marketing material, including newsletters and future promotions by any communication means. These will only be from The Sams Performance Coaching.
This information is only collected by us when you choose to supply it to us. You do not have to give any personal information to us, but in that case, we may not be able to operate our services without this information/data.
Information may also be gathered through our website without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store any of your personal information.
Third Party Links:
In the same way if you land on our website through some 3rdparty, we are not and we will not be accountable for their practices and privacy policies. In this case also, we would first recommend to go through their website policy for any of your queries, concerns or questions.
Any disputes are Subject to Surat Jurisdiction.